- Angstrom Advanced HGH3000/5000 can be used to replace the conventional high-pressure steel tank.
- With an upgraded operating system, the generator has been modified to a simple plug and play operation to generate gas with a stable output flux.
- The components operating the HGH-type hydrogen generators, adopted the tube-design electrolytic cell specifications with multi-orifice distribution. This operation has been engineered to store liquid, produce hydrogen and emit hydrogen and oxygen respectively and simultaneously; without influencing the circulation of the electrolyte. The Plate-shaped electrolytic cell is an optimal substitute allowing a large mass-flow output of high purity gas with low temperatures in the large area.
- The HGH-Type generators are equipped with anti-back streaming operation, preventing liquid from flowing back and reducing the replacement of the silica gel; thus reducing manual support for a technician.
- We stand by HGH-Type generators with a guarantee assuring reliability and its purity levels of hydrogen.
- To operate and create hydrogen, Angstrom Advanced HGH-Type generator must be supplied with Distilled Water; periodically determined by the user operations.
- Efficiency is a big priority at Angstrom Advanced; to improve electrolyzing efficiency, HGH-Type generators are equipped with energy saving output switching power supplies.