Angstrom Advanced ADX-2500 X-ray Diffraction Instrument provides the structure analysis of single crystal, polycrystalline and amorphous sample.
ADX-2500 is capable of the following:
- phase qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis (RIR, Internal standard calibration, external standard calibration, additive criterion)
- pattern indexing
- unit cell determination and refinement
- crystallite size and strain determination
- profile fitting and structure refinement
- residual stress determination
- texture analysis (ODF expresses three-dimensional pole figure)
- crystallinity estimate from peak areas
- thin film analysis and others.
- Perfect incorporation of the hardware and software, allows ADX-2500 to perform different types of analysis for researchers from various fields;
- High precision of the diffraction angle measurement allows ADX-2500 to obtain the more accurate data;
- Higher stability of the X-ray generator control system provides excellent measurement accuracy;
- Simple and effective design makes ADX-2500 convenient for operation and user friendly.
ADX-2500 Software features:
- General diffraction data processing:
- automatic peak search
- manual peak search
- integral intensity
- separation of Kα1, α2
- background remove
- pattern smoothing and magnifying
- multiple plot, three-dimensional plot
- simulation of XRD pattern
Profile fitting and overlapped peeks separation:
With the help of Pseudo-Voigt or Pearson-VII function, the overlapped peeks could be separated to determine the parameters of the peaks and calculate the crystallinity, crystallite size and strain.
The data processing software by Angstrom Advanced has the search and match function on the base of whole profile and diffraction angle. The profile matching procedure employs the designed mode to do the qualitative analysis by reducing the search range from major, minor, to micro phase without indicating the diffraction angle. The diffraction angle matching procedure is based on the peaks position and intensity and usually used for the qualitative analysis of the data with large angle error.
After the phase composition is determined, the content of each phase could be calculated with the help of RIR or/and the Rietveld refinement (Quantitative Analysis without criterion).
Plot and Export:
The data processing software is operated with Windows interface. The preparing exported pattern could be labeled, zoomed in, zoomed out and also copied and pasted.
Parts and Specifications
|X-ray Generator||Control mode||1kV/step, 1mA/step controlled by PC|
|Rated output power||3 kW|
|Tube voltage||10-60 kV|
|Tube current||5-80 mA|
|X-ray tube||Cu, Fe, Co, Cr, Mo et al (2 kW)
Focus dimension: 1×10 mm2 or 0.4×10 mm2
|Diffraction circle semi-diameter||185mm|
|Scan range of 2θ||-15°-164°|
|Continuous scanning rate||0.06°-76.2°/min|
|Setting speed of angle||120°/min|
|Scan mode||θ-2θ linkage, θ,2θ one way: continuous or step scanning|
|One way repeatability of 2θ||≤ 0.001°|
|Minimal stepping angle||0.001°|
|Precision of 2θ||≤ 0.005°|
|Record Unit||Counter||PC or SC|
|Maximal CPS||5×106 CPS|
|Proportion counter energy spectrum resolution||≤ 25%(PC),
|Detectable high voltage||1500-2100 V continuous tune|
|High voltage of the counter||differential or integral, automatic PHA, dead time emendation|
|System detector stability||≤ 0.01%|
|Integrated performance||Dispersion dosage||≤ 1μSv/h|
|Integrated stability of the system||≤ 0.5%|
|Dimension||1000 × 800 × 1640 mm|